New series: Munchie of the Month! Let’s start this off with an easy to make Cheeseburger Quesadilla served with Thousand Island and fresh Parsley!
Okay so this is great! Like my “Burger of the Month” recipes I’ll now be making one “Munchie of the Month” recipe every month! It’ll be simple, it’ll probably utilize ingredients you already have in your pantry and fridge, and it will satisfy the late night cravings and movie snacks! Okay so let’s do this!
Quesadilla simply means little cheesy thing in Spanish so it could truly use a wide variety of ingredients. In this case we’re going with the easy to make Cheeseburger Quesadilla!
So get your skillet ready and prepare to snack!
Ingredients: (Makes 4 Quesadillas)
- 1 lbs. 80/20 Ground Chuck
- 4 Medium Sized Flour Tortillas (about 8″)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 8 Ounce Block Colby Jack Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Nutrition Facts: (Per 1 Quesadilla)
- Calories: 706
- Total Fat: 48.5g
- Cholesterol: 137.5mg
- Sodium: 887.5mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Protein: 34.2g
- Vitamin D: 0%
- Calcium: 34.2%
- Iron: 17.1%
- Potassium: 74.2mg
- Vitamin A: 18%
- Vitamin C: 9.5%
- Grate cheese, chop onion, and chop parsley.
- Cook Ground Chuck in skillet over medium heat until browned. Strain then return to skillet adding in onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Once fully cooked remove from skillet and set over paper towel.
- Rinse skillet and return to heat. Add tortilla, grated cheese, and cooked burger meat. When cheese melts fold tortilla in half, when tortilla begins to crisp on the bottom flip and then serve.
- Cut quesadilla into pieces and garnish with a drizzle of Thousand Island and freshly chopped Parsley. Enjoy!